|If you need to get in touch with us, you can speak to Nina Grimmett, Diane Coker or Michelle Every in the office by phoning 01305 264924.|
|Alternatively, you can email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address is:
Raising Concerns and Resolving Complaints
From time to time parents, and others connected with the school, will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a “School Complaints Procedure”.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly through the correct procedure
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the School Office or from the Clerk to the Governing Body or in the ‘Policies’ section of our website.